Wednesday 11 September 2013

Third Bleach Card

Well it seems that I can't stop with this bleach stamping lark. This time I've used the Stampin Up Sail Away stamp and stamped onto navy card with bleach. I love how the detail has come out - even the little birds. The colour that resulted matched Sahara Sand so I've matted it onto a piece of that and matted the backing paper (from Forever Friends Best Of British pad) onto a larger piece. The border is punched with a Woodware Crafty Edger punch and a strip of the backing paper placed across it. The stamp is from another Stampin Up set called Label Something and cut with the matching punch. Of course I'm entering this into the Technique Twist challenge again but that will be it for tonight



Not a brilliant picture as my camera battery has run out and the charger has gone walkabouts so I had to take this with my phone

6 comments:

  1. A 3rd charmer, love your blue ocean scene, photo looks great! Thanks for the 3rd twist challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! The blue is a gorgeous color and i agree..the bleaching is a bit addicting! Thanks for joinung us again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favourite on yet Kim! Great image to use with bleach. Thanks for joining us again at The Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. This is the most excellent male card I've seen in years. This is so well done....I love this card and some guy is going to get it and go "wow". Nice job. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Kim. Like this technique. Cally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wao! You really picked wonderful stamp sets for this technique. Is great and love how clean it looks. Thanks for joining us at Technique Twist Challenge!
    Hugs! Jessica

    ReplyDelete