Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Week 173

It's Carole's turn to give us a sketch for Sunday Sketch & Stamp this week and she has this great one for us


For my card I've used a stamp by My Favourite things called Dip Me In Chocolate. I've coloured her with Flexmarkes and cut out with Nesties. The papers are from First Edition Sweet Owl and DCWV Sweet stack - the brown one is really shimmery but I didn't catch it in the picture and I've used some of he pink one to paper piece the chocolate wrapper. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards matted onto some brown card cut with a Stampin Up punch


3 comments:

  1. Great card Kim, great take on the sketch.

    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.fab design and colour combo and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love brown and pink together. Greta card

    ReplyDelete