Monday 11 February 2013

Best Of British

It's a friend of ours Birthday this week and I normally make him a card with aeroplanes on so wanted something different this year so I was pleased when I found this Best of British Die cut pack.



There are 4 sheets of die cut decoupage (two each of two designs) and 4 sheets of backing paper and while I'm not sure I'll ever use the ones shown, the other two sheets are the Forever Friends bear as a bus conductor and a taxi driver. Well our friend loves the old London Routemasters so this was perfect for him and the taxi driver will be great for my cousins husband so well worth the 75p I spent on it in the Range sale. I've layered the papers onto blue card and did the same for the decoupage. The greeting is from  the Good Life die cut sentiment sheet and I've just added a few stars to finish. I hope he likes it.

I'm entering this into the Anything Goes challenge at Forever Friends









2 comments:

  1. Fab card featuring our favourite loveable bear! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Lovely FFbear you used!!
    Thanks for joining us over at the Foreverfriendschallenge: anything goes. Good luck in the draw!
    Linda DT-FF
    stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete