Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp week 143

It's Sam's turn to give us a sketch this week at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and I think she's done a fab job


For my card I've used The free Chronology stamp that came with this months Creativity magazine and stamped it in Versafine Vintage Sepia. I've resisted buying the Chronology papers so far as I've enough to last at least 5 lifetimes as it is. The ones I've used are from a value pack that had 48 sheets in for £2.35. It does't have a manufacturers name on it but I got it in Craft Basics in York a few years ago and it's great for mens cards. The greeting is from a Personal Impressions set and the buttons are from my stash. 



Now this wasn't my first card for the challenge. I made the one below using a Daisy and Dandelion sticker with some Die-namics tools cut from mirror card. It wasn't until I was typing my post that I remembered the Stamp part of Sunday Sketch & Stamp but I thought I'd show it anyway.



Don't forget to pop over to Sunday Sketch and Stamp to join in the challenge


2 comments:

  1. stunning male cards kim.fab designs and I love the images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Kim. Glad I'm not the only one that can forget the 'stamp' part :-) . Love Callyxxx

    ReplyDelete