Wednesday 27 February 2013

Feeling Sketchy

It's week 48 at Feeling Sketchy and when I went to see what the layout this week was I was pleased to see that my Spring Time card was featured for week 46 alongside my friend Cally and her gorgeous layout featuring Leon. Anyway, This is the sketch I've followed for my card


I've used a topper from the Docrafts Heartwarmers range. This was another bargain from my trip to The Range and cost 50p for the sheet. The backing paper is from a pad I got in Netherlands. The shells are a Marianne die and I've added some raffia and Card Candi to finish.


It was only when I checked the number for this challenge that I realised I forgot to post my card for last weeks challenge 47 so I thought I'd show it now. It's a Kanban topper and the papers are from a For Him paper pack by Papermania. The sentiment is computer generated - Mud Sweat and Gears is a bike shop near The Range in Dorchester and I thought it would fit well for this card

and this was the sketch





6 comments:

  1. Wow Kimbo, both cards are fabulous! Congrats on your card being featured for Week 46 as well :-). Love seeing your work over at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Kim. Great sketches to follow. Cally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabbo cards! They look amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both great male cards Kimbo. I am glad you remembered to load your card this week. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. both great cards Kimbo. Thanks for joining us @ feeling skeetchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both cards kImbo. Thanks for joining us at FEeling sketchy.

    ReplyDelete