Monday 18 February 2013

Eline's Mailbox Owl

The challenge at CRAFT this week is Christmas. Now, I had put all my Christmas stash away but then bought the Eline's Mailbox Owl in the sale and the Marianne Cosy Christmas paper jumped into my basket. I've coloured the image with Promarkers and cut with Nesties. I've tried to follow the sketch at Sketch n Stash but totally ignored the optional love theme although I do love owls so maybe that counts!


The image was quite large for the sketch but I think I've managed all the layers. The sentiment ticket is by Stampin Up  and cut with the matching punch. I've added some Aleene's Glitter Snow which has been sat on the shelf for years and has finally been opened and I found the buttons when I was having a sort out and thought they went well. Now I just have to find a safe place to put it for the next 10 months!


4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kim.i love your owl, he is so cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image Kim. Callyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim, I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kim ...good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete