Saturday 16 February 2013

Sorry I Frogot!

As soon as I saw the Add Texture challenge at Incy Wincy Designs, I knew I wanted to get my flock out but could I find it - no. And when I realised my hot glue gun was missing it was obviously time for a major clear up in the craft room so that's what I did yesterday. And yes, I found the flock on the shelf in a box labelled - FLOCK!

For my card I've used the retired Stampin Up set Unfrogettable. I've stamped him in old olive ink and added some glue and then the green flock. The eyse were just calling out for googlies so that's what they got. I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the edges for more texture and a Marianne die for the frame



1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Kim. Love that image. My mum used to love frogs - not real ones!!!- Callyx

    ReplyDelete