Thursday 21 March 2013

A Cute Angle

The challenge at Daring Cardmakers is Make a Cute Angle. I may have gone over the top and used a few too many different ones. I started with the car image from a Tim Holtz set called The Journey. I've stamped it in black on Papermania Chronology paper and embossed with clear powder. I've cut it out and layered it with a hexagonal Nestie. I've used the same backing paper and stamped used some diamonds from another Tim Holtz set called French Market. I've stamped it with Versamark and gone over it with green Pan Pastels. I've added another angle with the chevron stip which is a Dienamics die and use the offcut for the top left corner. The sentiment is by Stampin Up from the Itty Bitty set cut with the matching die. I'm also entering it into the following challenges:

Pan Pastels - A Touch Of Green
The Shabby Tea Room - Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. stunning male card kim.great image and i love the green colour ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete