Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sorrow

The current challenge at Marianne Design is Condolence. For my card I've used the two large dies from LR0235 as the main focal point with the foliage die LR0150. The sentiment is a Stampin Up stamp. I needed something for the corner and my corner dies are too large for this card so I've taken the square die from LR0235 and cut it in four for the corners. I wasn't sure how to use thi part of the set and I'm pleased with how it has worked. I've added a few pearls to finish


3 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful card
    Thank you for sharing it with us

    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt.
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan de challenge.

    Groetjes,
    Yvonne.
    MD challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty Kimbo.
    Thanks voor joining the challenge

    Gr.Thea
    DT Challenblog MD

    ReplyDelete