Saturday 9 March 2013

Happy 4th Birthday

The challenge at Eclectic Ellapu is to create a card for a child.  Again, I've followed a skecth, this time the one from Fetch A Sketch

I've used a download from the Clipart Fairy which is a set for ages 1-5 for boys (there's a set for girls too). I've cut the diagonal off the front of the card only and used one of the backing papers that came with the set on the inside of the card. I've used another paper on the outside triangle. The sentiment id by Personal Impressions and the name is cut with my new Tattered Lace dies - just so happens that this card is for a Tom too
 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card Kim. Love the image and papers. Callyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love the shape of this card. Very creative. And a perfect card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card kim.fab card design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the Clip Art Fairy too!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete