Friday 1 March 2013

Wintertime For Men

The challenge at Cards for Men is Wintertime. I've put most of my Christmas stash away but still have the embossing folders and dies to hand so I've come up with this card. The snowman die is by Marianne and I've added some Tumbled Glass distress ink to highlight the embossed parts. I've also highlighted the edges and some of the embossed parts of the snow embossed panel and the edges of the Swiss Dots panel. The greeting is by Marianne and is again coloured with Tumbled Glass. The backing paper was part of a Hunky Dory sheet that seemed to go well.


2 comments:

  1. ooh so pretty .. i love embossing as you can tell from my DT card lol.. fabulous card
    thnaks for joining us at Cards for men this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.i love your embossing and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete