Thursday 7 March 2013

Sausages

It's a colour combo challenge at Daring Cardmakers this week using the colours in this picture


For my card I've used the new Papermania Urban Stamps Sausage Dog. I've got a pile of odd 6x6 papers on my desk that I'm trying to use up so I've stamped him onto one of the and then stamped the ear again on a darker paper. I've used one of the papers as a base layer then cut a green embossed piece into three. The greeting is computer generated and I thought it was apt as this is one of my cards for the forces - I hope it makes someone smile when they get it


6 comments:

  1. That greeting is brilliant with that stamp! Thanks for joining in with my colour challenge at The Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cute! Love the sentiment. Hugs Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!! I love what you did with the colorsketch!!!

    Love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute card, great sentiment. Hugs Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Kim, I love that image... Great card. Callyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete