Monday 18 March 2013

All Aboard

This is another Darkroom Door stamp but this is from the Tour Eiffel set. I've followed the layout at Addicted to Stamps for my card


I've stamped the image with Ruby Red ink and edged it with Pan Pastels before layering it up. The backing paper is from the new Papermania All Aboard pad and the sticker is from the same range. I must admit I couldn't resist the latest Docraft Goody Bag as it was a mix of this All Aboard range and their new Kraft Forever Friends range and I know I'll be using all of it. I also got 20% off at a demo day so even greater value and it's been a few years since I was even tempted by one





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kimbo! Great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous travel-themed card. Love that background paper ... and your script stamp with the Eiffel Tower is perfect together. Wonderfully bold colors too. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is really wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning kim.really love the stamp and fab papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thanks for your entry into the Addicted to Stamps and More last Sketch challenge. New and exciting challenges to come. Caz

    ReplyDelete