Wednesday 27 March 2013

Lucky Ewe

A bit late for St Patricks Day but I had the image printed and wanted to use it. It's by Bugaboo and I've coloured it with Promarkers. I've based my layout on the sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy


The corners are an old Spellbinders die and I've moved them to the outside of the card rather than the image square. I've made a little clover flower from a heart punch with a gem inside. The clover backing paper and sentiment were freebies I found Googling but I can't remember where. I,m entering this into the following challenges:

Digi Galore - St Patrick's Day
The Crafters Cafe - Green and/or St Patrick's Day
 Promarkers - Spring Is In The Air
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome St. Patrick's Ewe!!! Gorgeous fun card. Thank you so much for playing with us at SALS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love your image and sentiment, thank you for joining us at The Crafter Cafe

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous kim.fab cute image and i love your green colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo cute - love that image and the colours are so vibrant - great use of the SALS sketch too - thanks for joining us at SALS and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. Thanks for joining us for challenge #14 at The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, great image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth s

    ReplyDelete