Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pink & Brown

It's a colour challenge this week at Cuttlebug Mania and the colours are Pink & Brown. I've printed the sentiment onto pink card. I know I've got this as a stamp somewhere but I can't think where at the moment. The centre piece is a Tonic die cut from brown card in my Bug. I have quite a few butterfly dies but this one is my all time favourite. It is Butterfly Reflections by Spellbinders and I think it is retired now although there are some new ones now. I've cut it from the same pink card for the bottom layer and vellum for the top layer. I've added some of the butterfly "waste" from the Tonic die to finish - you get 80 little butterflies with each cut so this would be good for confetti


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Kim, I have this challenge on my list to do. Love the butterfly mat. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card kim.really pretty butterflies and i love your colours combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love those tiny butterflies, so cute. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug mania this week x

    ReplyDelete