Friday 29 March 2013

Orange Lily

It's a picture inspiration challenge at Pan Pastels this week and this is the beautiful photograph we have to work with


While I was clearing my desk, I found a half sheet of Kanban toppers and there just happened to be an orange lily. I've used a black card base with a Stampin Up backing paper layered onto mirror card. To add interest to the paper I've stamped a Woodware Wheat stamp with Versamark in the bottom right corner and added some silver Metal Magic. I'm not sure about a sentiment yet so I'm leaving it blank for now but I've added a ribbon to finish


3 comments:

  1. So stunning and elegant, love the beautiful floral image and the layout is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this card is gorgeous. I love the colours and the flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning kim.really gorgeous colours and i love the flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete