Wednesday 20 March 2013

Baby Blue

This baby boy card is made following this layout from Sketch N Stash


I've used a gorgeous digi stamp that I bought this week from Crafts and Me and I'm entering it into their challenge which is Buttons & Bows. I'm also entering it into the Quirky Crafts challenge which is All About Boys with ric rac, buttons and a sentiment. I've coloured the image with Promarkers and mounted onto blue card. The backing paper and sentiment are from the Forever Friends Baby Ultimate kit. The ric rac, bow and buttons are from my stash




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining to Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. Pretty card, I love the image yo use.

    Doris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning kim.i love this beautiful image and really gorgeous papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this card and I love this image! Thanks for entering the latest Quirky Crafts Challenge, don't forget come back to see if you've won one of our prizes!
    Daire (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is super sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww what a gorgeous card... I love the beautiful image & the lovely papers :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimbo, your beautifully colored A Mothers Love image looks fabulous on this wonderful blue-toned card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Buttons AND Bows" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image and lovely choice of colours, thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this challenge!!
    (Lyn) DT

    ReplyDelete