Friday 22 March 2013

Peeking Posies

I missed the challenge at Feeling Sketchy last week so I thought I'd get my card for this weeks challenge done earlier - this is the sketch

As soon as I saw the sketch I thought of the Peeking Posies stamp set by Hero Arts. I've used three of the flowers from the set and coloured them with Promarkers. The fourth square is from another Hero Arts set called Message Tags and is stamped with Certainly Celery ink. I've added some gold Stickles to the stamen and a ribbon to finish. I'm also entering this into the A Blog Named Hero which is Free Style and the Addicted To Stamps challenge which is On Your Mark




Typical - I made this card early and then forgot to photograph it as the Stickles were drying but at least I've made the deadline

10 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card, I love your take on the sketch you've used and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at ATSm this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is lovely! Love the colours and those pretty flowers. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on ABNH and was very impressed. A beautiful card Kimbo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kimbo. Has a lovely Spring feel, great job! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Kimbo. Thanks for joining us @ Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card, love the attention to detail. So glad you could play long with us at feeling sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card kim.fab design and pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those flowers Kim... beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty flowers! I love the soft spring colors and the scallop card base. Thanks for playing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete