Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Mari has done a lovely sketch for this weeks challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp
For my card, I've used the Woodware Patchwork Owls set and stamped him onto three different papers from the olive  Papermania Colossal pad. The good thing about this is that you end up with 3 owls once you've cut the pieces out. I've used the same backing papers as I did for the owl. The greeting is from the same set and cut out with a Nestie die that I forgot I had - think I'll be using this a lot now I've found it again. Googly eyes and some ribbon to finish


2 comments:

  1. Love the Owl Kim and what a good idea about stamping him onto different papers. I must have a go at that again. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous kim.i love your owl and great green colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete