Sunday 24 March 2013

Friends

Sjoukje has come up with this lovely sketch for us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp



For my card, I've gone with the theme of Friendship which is the current challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and used vintage colours. The image is a Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp by The Artistic Stamper. I've stamped it with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and added a touch of colour with brown toned Promarkers. The two backing papers are by Papermania. I didn't want a sentiment so I've added a large cream Prima flower. A lace border and some square gems to finish. I'm also entering this into the Anything Goes challenge which is seeing double - two girls and 2 dogs





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the design...gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely in monochrome and I love the panelled background. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images Kim - I love the colours in this card. Cally

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh What a lovely card, love the colours you have chosen for this and a super design layout. You have fitted the bill for our challenge perfectly!1 Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog and good luck!
    Carol xx Dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable image. love the beautiful colour tones. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous kim.the vintage image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete