Monday 11 March 2013

Best Dad Ever

The challenge at Addicted To Stamps is Addicted to Clean & Simple so I popped over the the Less Is More challenge blog to see what their challenge is this week and it's One Layer Spots & Stripes. I've not done a card for Less Is More for ages so it's about time I had a go again. For my card I've used the Stampin Up set Best Dad Ever which suits to challenge to a tee. I've embossed a frame using a Nestie then stamped the ties and sentiment with Majestic Blue Versafine. A very quick card so I'll be making a few in different colours for the animal charity shop


10 comments:

  1. What a fab card and so simple. Cally.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card, love the embossed panel too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mens CAS card, Kimbo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ties are just great for this challenge aren't they :0)
    Love the embossed frame, perfect finishing touch.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect!
    Wonderful, simple card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this kim.really fantastic design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card,nice to see a masculine one! Thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you at LIM and had to leave a comment as I thought your card was fab - so CAS. I was thinking of getting that stamp, may be I will now!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete