Tuesday 26 March 2013

Love

I love this Don & Daisy image by Marianne Design and I think I'l be using it a lot. I've coloured it with Promarkers and cut out with a Marianne die - a lot of Marianne dies on this card. The backing paper is from the Marianne Beautiful Butterflies paper bloc. The heart is another Marianne die which comes with some cute word stamps. The flowers are  yet another die set which comes with 5 dies which is great for creating flowers of various sizes. I've added glitter glue to the centre of the flowers and a few gems to finish. Probably unsurprisingly, I'm entering this into the Marianne Design challenge, the the Wedding challenge at That Craft Place and the Anything Goes challenge at I Love Promarkers


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the design and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a cute image Kim and love how youve used it on this card.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Kim and the image is very cute. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, how sweet is this, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a gorgeous card you made with Don&Daisy.
    Thank you for joining our challenge

    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, nice flowers. Thank you for joining us.

    Mieke, MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'n Hele mooie kaart.
    Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge.

    Groetjes,
    Yvonne.
    MD challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely card, my compliments.
    Thanks for joining us

    Thea
    DT Challengeblog MD

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card kim.stunning sweet image and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super cute card - thanks for playing with us at That Craft Place xx

    ReplyDelete