Wednesday 20 March 2013

Why Feel Guilty

Chocolate is a natural thing and a little of what you fancy does you good so there should be no guilt. This is the current layout at Saturday Sketch 


I've used a Kanban topper and backing paper. The larger circle is gold mirror card embossed with a Crafts Too dots folder. A little lace and some gems to finish



I meant to post this yesterday but when I went to the Sketch Saturday blog I saw that I had won a previous challenge as the original winner hadn't claimed their prize. I was so excited I forgot to post my card!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim on your win :-). This card is lovely. I love the colours. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. that's really great! love the metallic details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete