Sunday 17 March 2013

A Little Carried Away

Yes, I got carried away with the CRAFT challenge which is Christmas in March. My proper Christmas stash is stored away somewhere in the back of the cupboard so I looked through my digi's and came across this lovely set by Pink Petticoat called Have an Ice Christmas. The only problem was I couldn't choose which image to use as there are 12 in the set so I printed them all and now I've got 12 cards ready for Christmas or knowing my luck, I'll find them in the New Year! All very simple cards, cut and embossed with a square Nestie, coloured with Promarkers, matted onto card with some glitter and ribbon or twine added





and a close up of one

3 comments:

  1. These are great Kim and nothing wrong with getting ahead of yourself. Lovely simple cards. Callyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are stunning kim.i love the sweet penguins :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Kimbo, maybe you should also get an old shoe box to stand your X-mas cards in. They are then easy to find come Christmas.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete