Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter Inspiration

I can't believe it's Easter this week. I know it's early this year but it is so cold out there and it wasn't fun walking from Christchurch as I made my way home from Southampton this morning. Luckily we don't have any snow here but the wind was so bitter. Anyway, I'm tucked up in my craft room for the rest of the day now.

The girls at Cuttlebug Mania have chosen an Easter theme this week. For my card I've used the Marianne cross die and cut around it on green card to mat it. I've layered it onto another Marianne die with another green mat. The corners are a square die which I have quartered. The greeting is from a Stampin Up set but I'm not sure I like it so may change it. I'm also entering this into the Cards For Men challenge which is to to create a male Easter card




7 comments:

  1. Great card Kim. Must have a look at some Marianne dies as they have some lovely ones. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Kim! What a wonderful way to showcase the cross.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning kim.really beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for joining in with our Easter challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men challenge we love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Easter card, I love the dies you used. Thanks for joining the Easter Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great card love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at cards for men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete