Friday 15 March 2013

Happy Birthday

This is another Kanban card and although they've gone out of business, I've got enough to last me for years. I loved this topper and didn't want any patterned papers to take away from it so I've used some pink, purple and green Pan Pastels on the base card. The silver gilding doesn't show up very well but it is beautiful in the flesh - this was the only half decent picture I could get without too much reflection. A simple ribbon from my stash to finish.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu - Birthday
Pan Pastels - Girly Theme
That Craft Place - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so lovely Kim! Really soft and delicate.

    Like you, I have tons of Kanban stuff, and it's a shame they've gone out of business. But, I did read that this is the fourth time in just under 10 years, they change their name slightly and move on as a new company apparently. So, perhaps they'll show up again sometime in the future.

    Have a super weekend!

    Still time for a snippets card :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card Kim. I love what you have done with the card blank. I too have loads if Kanban stuff :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so stunning. TFS with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week and we hope to see you in the future
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have displayed he topper perfectly, a very pretty card. It's lovely to see it at PanPastel UK, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous kim.really beautiful poppies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete