Wednesday 6 March 2013

Beside The Sea

I found a box in the cupboard and inside was a Kanban kit called Beside The Sea. These kits are such great value but only if you use them! For this card  I've used the layout at Friday Sketch


I've used two backing papers layered on some Core-dinations. The topper is on 3d foam and I've added some gems around the porthole. Some Dovecraft twine and a little ship charm to finish. The "charm" was actually an earing from a pack I got in Claire's. It was originally £8.50 reduced to £4 which was good value considering you get 9 pairs of earings but at the end of the sale, they were doing two for one so I had to buy them

And here's my card which I'm also entering it into the first Kanban challenge. Now I'm off to have a play with the rest of the kit


4 comments:

  1. WOW Kimbo, what a fabulous card, and love what you have done with the ear-rings, a stunning card, thank you for playing along with us at Kanban's 1st challenge, hope you can play along with us again, good luck xxx Avril Watson DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Kim and love the use iof the earrings. Never thought of using them as charms. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous kim.really love the nautical design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.....Thanks for taking part in the first Kanban Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete