Thursday 28 March 2013

It Won't Hurt

This is a great image by Bugaboo. I've coloured her with Promarkers and cut out with Nesties. The papers are from the Papermania Capsule Collection and althoutg the pad has quite a feminine look, these papers are great for men. I've used the Dienamics chevron dies for the border and printed the greeting and punched it with Stampin Up punches

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch
Eclectic Ellapu - Funny/Whimsey





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - and I so agree that the blue capsule collection has some good papers for male cards. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nurse scares me a little bit -- I think it's the shot. I love your mix of designer papers, and your coloring is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe so stunning kim.i love the fun bugaboo image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant love it. TFS with us Eclectics this week. Hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope you'll Join us again soon!

    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny is this??!! Love it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete