Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cuttlebugged Butterflies

This card is for the very first challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and the theme is Butterflies. I've cut some Joy Craft butterflies in my Bug from scraps of pink card and stuck them onto a square of white card. I've then put it through the Bug in side a dots folder which makes them really blend into the base card - I really love this technique although I've only tried it with squares and circles before. I've layered it onto a darker pink card and used the same card to cut out a Marianne butterfly. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Butterfly Prints. A ribbon and some gems to finish



5 comments:

  1. YEAH our first poster!!! Thank you so much Kim!

    OM Gosh, Love your card, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Love your red butterfly!! And love your embossing technique!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim, love how you have done the butterflies on the backing. Will have to have a go at this challenge. Callyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed butterflies on top of the embossed cardstock, a great idea. Thank you for joining in with our first ever challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love how you added the butterflies and then embossed. Thanks for joining the Butterfly Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete