Monday 4 March 2013

Wonderland

And another challenge nearly missed. I started this card during the week and then totally forgot about it until I cleared my desk this morning and found all the pieces so I've quickly put them together and came up with this card for the Polka Doodles Fantasy/Fairy Tale challenge. I've used the layout from Sketch Saturday


The gorgeous papers were sent to me from the lovely Jannie as part of a challenge prize from the Cuttlebug Spot. They all go together so well and I love the bright colours. The image is from the Polka Doodles Wonderland stamp set and coloured with Flexmarkers. The sentiment is from the same set and layered on a Stampin Up punchie


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimbo
    Maybe I'm being daft but I can't see a card in your post - only the sketch?! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week anyway and I'd love to see the card you came up with so perhaps post it and I'll pop back another day! Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niki - don't know what happened there! x

    ReplyDelete